Get Involved and Make a Difference!
There are many ways you can get involved!
- Monthly partners are our greatest need.
- Fill out a volunteer application! (See requirements below)
- Become a jewelry partner and help sell accessories to feed the girls in our program
- Be a Facebook Fan: Like "Seeds of Hope Homes"
- Be a voice in your church/community by signing-up to be a Seeds of Hope Area Representative. Just indicate on your volunteer application that you would like to serve in this capacity. Training and resources will be provided to equip you to share about the Seeds of Hope.
- Share our Facebook page with others
- Share our website with others
- Monthly Partners are our greatest need.
- Seeds of Hope is committed to transparency and financial responsibility.
We are a registered 501 (c) (3) We are prepared to show budgets and accounting at any time.
- Sponsor a Costa Rican Employee of Seeds $100 per month.
- Sponsor a Clubhouse $500 per month
- Partner with a Seeds of Hope Volunteer. No staff members receive salaries from Seeds. All are required to raise their own support. Donors provide the means for volunteers to work in the field.
- Make a one-time donation.
- Buy the handcrafted items that our students create. Click "Accessories" at the tops of this page to view. All proceeds go directly to fund our clubhouses.
- Fill out our Volunteer Application
- Become a short term volunteer in Costa Rica (Ten week minimum)
- Become a long term volunteer for six months or more, working directly with the students by teaching or assisting with teaching. (Spanish fluency is necessary.)
- Become a stateside volunteer by selling our jewelry at events or farmers markets.
- Assist on site with building maintenance/repairs in Costa Rica
- Become an Ambassador! We need help from compassionate and motivated women who can help sell jewelry. If you are interested in selling jewelry at events or hosting a jewelry party at your home, please contact us!
*This is not an all-inclusive list of volunteer possibilities. Please email us if you feel led to volunteer in some other capacity.
In addition to these opportunities we ask that all of you pray for us each day as we work in the battlefield. God is the sustainer. Prayer changes everything!